26 Dec 2016
Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (YANSAB) announce its Board of Directors recommendation dated 22 Dec. 2016 to the General Assembly for distributing a cash dividend to its shareholders for the second half of 2016 as follows:
- Total dividend amount SAR 843.75 Million
- Dividend per share SAR 1.5.
- Dividend represent 15% of the nominal value.
- The eligibility of dividends shall be for the Company shareholders registered in the Securities Depository Center (Tadawul) record by the closing of trading on the day of general assembly meeting that expected to be held during the month of March 2017, which will be announced after obtaining the approval of the official authorities.
- Dividends disbursement date will be announced later.
This brings the total dividend for SAR 1,687.5 Million (SAR 3 per share) representing 30% of the nominal value. Noting that the Board of Director previously approved distribution of SAR 843.75 Million (SAR 1.5 per share) representing 15% of the nominal value as interim dividend for the first half of year 2016.
Yansab calls its shareholders to update their data and make sure that their bank accounts are active and linked with their trading portfolios to ensure timely receipt of their cash dividends without any delay.
For enquiry please contact: Yanbu National Petrochemical Company (Yansab) P.O. Box 31396, Yanbu Industrial City 41912, Tel: 04-3259514, Fax: 04-32059509 or via e-mail at email@example.com.